This soup serves 1 and is ready in just 20 minutes! It's my favorite light lunch on a cold day.
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup waster
- 1/3 cup hazelnut or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Line Steak Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1.5 cups shiitake mushrooms, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 small green onion, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 oz thin flat rice noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- In a medium sauce pan simmer on low broth, water, nut milk, seasonings, mushrooms, the white half of the green onion and all but a few pieces of cilantro for 10 minutes.
- Taste, add another shake of Red Line if you need more heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Then add the noodles and simmer until tender, about 10 more minutes. stir every two or three minutes to break up noodles.
- Top with sesame oil and remaining green onion and cilantro.
- Serve and Enjoy!