A Ro*Tel & cheese dip is a welcome guest at any party. This version gets an extra dose of flavor from some spicy sausage crumbles made with our Moonshiner Breakfast seasoning mix. Everything comes together in the crock pot so it stays warm until the party is done.
- 1 pound ground pork*
- 1 packet Spice Heist Moonshiner Sausage Seasoning
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or cold water
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- qty 2- 10 ounce cans Ro*Tel (diced tomatoes with green chilies), drained.
1. In a bowl place pork, seasoning and maple syrup.
2. Mix until sticky, around 2 minutes.
3. Cook in a skillet on medium heat. Break up the meat into small crumbles with your spatula. Cook until brown.
4. Place cooked sausage in a slow cooker with cream cheese and diced tomatoes.
5. Heat on high until cheese has melted, stirring occasionally.
6. Turn slow cooker to warm. Serve in the slow cooker to keep it hot throughout the party. Goes best with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh bread.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR.
*We recommend pork, but if you prefer you can substitute ground turkey or chicken.