- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 Spice Heist Jalapeno Bratwurst Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of butter (one stick), melted
1. Rinse wings, pat dry with a paper towel.
2. In a large bowl combine seasoning, vinegar and butter and mix well. Set 1/2 of the mixture aside for use later. Place the wings in the bowl with remaining sauce and toss until well coated.
3. Prepare grill for indirect grilling.
4. When grill is ready, place wings on grill directly over heat and cook, with lid off, until skin looks dark and crispy. Flip frequently (every 2-3 minutes). This process should only take only 6-10 minutes total but can take longer depending on your grill.
5. Once skin looks crispy, move wings to cool side of the grill and bake covered. Turn every 5 minutes for 45 minutes or until all the fat has rendered out of the wings.
6. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Toss wings with remaining sauce and serve! They will be crispy on the outside and flavorful and juicy on the inside.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR.