Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside with a delicious lemony flavor, these Greek potatoes will be your new addiction.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- One bag Spice Heist Gyro Seasoning
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a large, deep baking dish.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
4. Pour liquid mix over potatoes, place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Turn potatoes and bake an additional 30 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water if the baking dish is dry to prevent burning. Your potatoes will be soft and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR!