WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet of Spice Heist Bratwurst Seasoning
- 1 pound ground pork
- ¼ cup pale lager (such as PBR) or water
- 1 pound shell pasta (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup soft cheese like Velveeta, Cream cheese or brie
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar, blue cheese, or gouda
1. In a bowl mix together meat, seasoning, and water or beer until sticky.
2. Fry ground sausage in a deep frying pan until crispy.
3. Add flour to pan and mix for one minute until it browns (be careful not to burn the flour).
4. Add butter and stir up all flour and meat that stuck to the pan.
5. Turn heat up and add milk. Stir until it thickens.
6. Add your favorite cheese and stir until melted.
7. Remove from heat and fold in pasta.
For baked mac & cheese:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Poor completed mac & cheese mixture into a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with bread crumbs or panko.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR.