- 1 bag of Banger Sausage Seasoning
- 1 pound ground pork**
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1.5 cups red wine
- 2 pounds potatoes, cooked and mashed
1. In a bowl combine ground meat, seasoning, milk and breadcrumbs.
2. Mix with a fork until well blended and meat becomes sticky. About 2 minutes.
3. Form into links or meatballs.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium high heat, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from pan and cover.
5. Place onions in skillet with 2 tablespoons butter, cook on medium heat until translucent.
6. Add flour and stir until brown.
7. Deglaze pan with wine and stir until all liquid evaporates.
8. Add beef stock and stir until flour is well incorporated and sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
9. Serve bangers with mashed potatoes smothered in gravy.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR!
**You can use a leaner meat like chicken or turkey. Use 1 egg instead of milk.