- 1 bag of Spice Heist Andouille Sausage Seasoning
- 1 – 1.25 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup cold water, or substitute wine or some wet mustard
1. In a bowl place meat, seasoning and liquid. Using a fork, mix for two minutes or until the meat has a sticky, sausage-like texture.
2. Form mixture into patties and place on wax paper. (To make transfer to grill easier, place wax paper and patties in freezer for 10 minutes)
3. Grill over a high heat, three minutes per side or until preferred doneness. (165°F recommended)
4. Place on a bun, top with lettuce, pepper jack cheese and corn salsa.
- Buttered kernels from a grilled corn cob, or any cooked corn kernels.
- 1 Tomato, diced
- Small bunch of green onions, chopped
- Bottle of your favorite Louisiana hot sauce
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Lemon juice
1. Place buttered corn in a bowl. Then add tomato, green onions and minced garlic.
2. Add hot sauce to your preference. Mix.
3. Add lemon juice and salt to taste and mix.
4. Apply to cooked Andouille burgers.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR!