- 1 pound salmon, diced
- Spice Heist Lemon Ginger Rub
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 egg
- Breadcrumbs or Panko
- Toppings: Dill aioli, lettuce, pickles, hot sauce
1. In a bowl mix salmon, cucumber and egg.
2. Slowly stir in breadcrumbs until mixture is firm enough to form patties.
3. Form mixture into patties on a piece of wax paper. (To make transfer easier place patties and freezer for 10 minutes)
4. Liberally season each side with Lemon Ginger Rub and grill over high heat, three minutes per side or until preferred doneness.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Fresh dill chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl whisk mayonnaise and olive oil.
2. Mix in garlic and dill.
3. Add lemon juice to taste.
4. Mix and apply to salmon burgers.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR!