- Spice Heist Lemon Ginger Rub
- Fresh Chicken tenderloins (tendons removed) or a chicken breast butterflied for even cooking
- Olive oil
- A small amount of all-purpose flour
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo, bacon
1. Shake a liberal about of Lemon Ginger Rub to coat chicken. Pat meat lightly.
2. Sprinkle chicken with all-purpose flour. Pat lightly again.
3. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, then place chicken on medium-medium high heat, and cook until golden or to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Around 3-4 minutes per side.
When fully cooked enjoy on toasted bun with cheese, lettuce and tomato, or any of you favorite toppings. We like ours on Turano rolls with smoked cheddar, spinach and a little mustard.
ENJOY THE FLAVOR!