This recipe does work with all the Spice Heist steak/all-purpose rubs.
- 1 strip thick cut bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 1 pound fresh brussel sprouts, sliced
- 1 tablespoons The Mill Steak Rub
- In a skillet over medium heat begin to fry the bacon pieces.
- When fat renders and bacon is beginning to crisp add shallot. Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add brusesl sprouts and seasoning and stir until well combined. Cook an additional 5 minutes until brussel sprouts begin to wilt
- Add a small amount of water to the pan and stir up any bits that stuck to the bottom. When the water evaporates serve immediately.
Enjoy The Flavor!